Thursday, September 6, 2007

Irrational Thoughts

Current mood: anxious
Category: Life

Currently on my IPOD: Makes Me Wonder: Maroon 5

Good Morning my Family of Friends,

First Irrational Thought of the day: If I don't go to the doctors today and have that biopsy, I won't have cancer or at least the possibility of that diagnosis.

Second Irrational Thought: Maybe, if I emailed all of my myspace friends and told them I was coming to visit each and every one of them, this month, got in the car, took my money out of the bank and couch-squatted around the country, I won't have to ever see another doctor again.

Third Irrational Thought: Denial is a river in Egypt.

Fourth Irrational Thought: Maybe I will just take all of the muscle relaxers in my medicine cabinet and I won't feel anything when they go to maul my tits with a huge-ass needle this afternoon.

Okay, I feel better now that I have gotten it out onto the screen.

Maybe I should write a story about a woman in denial about her life and call it an autobiography.

I have four hours and counting. Will update you all on how it goes.

Yours in Denial, Deep Dish Pizza (which would make me feel a whole lot better if I had a slice right now), and Digging for Answers,

Cicily

No comments: