Monday, September 17, 2007

Fish Poop Turns to Gold

Current mood: giddy
Category: Life

Currently on my IPOD: Rockstar by: Nickelback

Good Morning...

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fish poop that came out of my breasts (See my previous blog: Have the Fortune Cookies Lost Their Minds? for reference to the fish poop) is a condition called:

FAT NECROSIS

This is a benign condition. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS NO SHITTY-ASS, SCARY GREEN MONSTER LIKE CANCER LINGERING AROUND IN MY BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel as though I have a new lease on life. Thank you to all who supported me and sent me well wishes, prayers and good thoughts. I am eternally in debt to you.

So on with my life, right? Now I really have to finish the book.....Cancer would have been a great excuse for procrastination, but now there is no excuse. Well, other than the undiagnosed mental illness I suffer with, but that is something I don't like talking about. Or should I say the voices don't want me to talk about it. If it weren't for my mind, I think I would be sane.

I am going to be in NY in December for six days. If this is at all possible, although I am not sure it is at all, but I would love to arrange a dinner date with all of my friends on here who live in the Big Apple. To meet you guys in person would be fabulous.

Hopefully my luck will continue to be on the upswing as opposed to the down and I wish that for the rest of you too!

I am going to go get my hair done this afternoon with my fall highlights and texture.

Looking forward to the break and pampering.

I promise to blog later this week with something non-medical related, maybe even something funny or at the very least, amusing.

Enjoy your afternoon. And I love each and everyone of you.

Yours in Yippy, Yeah and You Guys Rock,

Cicily

xoxoxo

No comments: