Sunday, September 2, 2007

Carrying on with my Life

Current mood: awake

Currently on my IPOD: Does Anybody Know What Time it Is? : Chicago

Good morning my friends,

Anyone want some eggs, sausage and cheese toast? Come on over.... For it is that time..I'll make the tea too. Sit down and read some poetry after your funnies have been finished and the call to your mother has been made.

Cicily has written you another poem.

Illusions of Sanity

For a glimpse
Beyond
The illusion
I,
Myself
Made into nobody

My eyes could see
yet, have not the visual
Or virtual
Reality
I am supposed to be
Living.

Air guitar strumming
A song
Into a depth of
Noise
Below
Us

Masqueraded thoughts
Turn to reason
Pseudo-emotions
Undulating back and
Forth with
Imaginative crimes

Perpetrating
Your consciousness
Leaving you
Running back
To the wards in which
Insanity brightens the room

A blue chair between you
And I, singing yet
Sitting in silence
I say
Everything
Holding nothing

Out of
Mind and change
Ruminations into
Words
For the absence of mine
leaves

Jaded scars
Yours and mine,
we both have ears
Bleeding into the pus
Of your metallic, bitter
Expression driving me

Carrying on without
Surrounds
Reality with violence
Of peace
War
Commodity of lives

Forced compliance
Nature of mothers
Haters
Dreamers no more
Lure another into
A habit of stillness



Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Yours in Fried Eggs, Finish Lines and Finite Words in an Infinite World,

Cicily

No comments: