Hey Kids...Special Bulletin Blog: Spread the word and get to work on your entry now!
The Best Arts Magazine in print, actually in the world...is announcing their new competition:
Exciting new opportunities are underway at Aesthetica magazine- New Aesthetica Annual Creative Works Competition
The Aesthetica Annual Creative Works Competition will champion new talent in the genres of visual arts, photography, poetry and fiction.
The competition is separate from Aesthetica Magazine, however the annual event is organised by the founders of Aesthetica Magazine.
Details of the Annual Competition:
1. The competition will accept entries of creative writing (poetry & fiction) as well as artwork and photography.
2. Each section will have one winner that will receive a prize of £500 and a subscription to Aesthetica Magazine
3. The new Aesthetica Annual will be a book that will present winning entries and runners-up in the genres of artwork, poetry and fiction.
4. Entry allows the submission of either five images of artwork, three short stories (up to 2000 words each), or five poems (up to 40 lines each).
5. The entry fee for the Aesthetica Annual Creative Works Competition is £10.
6. Deadline for entries is 31 August 2008.
For further information please go to: Annual Creative Works Competition
Aesthetica Magazine will still continue to be published bi-monthly covering visual arts, literature, film, music and theatre all in one issue. We will still continue to distribute through WH Smith and Borders. However our literature section is evolving and we will be working with major publishers to bring you exclusive excerpts from newly published novels
PLEASE REPOST! SPREAD THE WORD AND GET TO WORK ON YOUR ENTRY NOW!
Yours in Contests, Continuing to Love Aesthetica and Coveting the Spring-like Weather,