Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Goodbye For Now

Currently on my IPOD: Pyramids by: Trouble Over Tokyo

Hello Kids,

Life sometimes takes you by the throat and squeezes just enough to diminish your ability to think straight, right? Due to health issues, novel issues, Christmas issues, NY issues, insert whatever issue you think I have here, I will not be blogging until after the 20th of December.

And no, it's not you, it's me.

Here are a few sites dealing with things literary (some more than others)that you can check out while I am away, pillaging words and taking hostages from my character selection...

Web Del Sol

Mad Hatter Review

Quick Fiction

Bust Down the Doors and Eat All the Chickens

Design Your Writing Life

Infectious Addiction

Aesthetica Magazine

Astonished Head

Underground Voices



Enjoy the ride through the holiday season and I will be back up before you know it.

Yours in Getting Serious, Going to NY and Giving to Others and Myself,

Cicily

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

You'll be back just in time for my birthday. I expect a fitting tribute for the occasion.