Sunday, July 11, 2010

Here Tis'

Quote of the Day:
Dream as if you'll live forever,
live as if you'll die today.
~James Dean

Current Local Weather:
Amazingly high spirited winds
gusting across a boosted ego valley.

Currently on my iPod:
Avalon
Nat King Cole

Dear Family, Friends and my Family of Friends.

IT'S HERE! Need I say more? Go to your local independent booksellers and buy your copy of THE NEW FACE OF JAZZ TODAY! I can't f********* ******** believe it's done. Actually done and available for you to read.


I have readings, signings, parties and more scheduled for a lot of places. Please go HERE
for all information regarding dates. You can click on the header titled TOURS AND SIGNINGS.

I truly hope to see everyone at them. And if you run a jazz organization or radio show or blog about anything relevant to books or jazz, or whatever! I'm more than happy to arrange a signing or schedule an interview. I'm chatty. Trust me. But, if you read this blog you already knew that.

Much love to everyone and I'll tune in for a life from the road post soon.

Yours in Books, Believing Dreams Can Come True and Busting One's Own Ass To Get To a Better Place in Life,

Cicily Janus

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Happy Birthday. Truly hope you have a great one.