Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Uninterrupted....

Hey guys and gals,

My usual blog will be up and running with a post from a guest next week and then my usual schtick will be here before you know it. Finishing a manuscript is MUCH harder than I thought it would be.


But. I have to do it.

It's almost there. A few more weeks and voila' the New Face of Jazz should be in the hands of my editor.

For now, I'll guest blogging later this week on Brian Knight's blog, The New Author. And don't just go there to read my posting, read through all of his works on there. They're insightful and offer invaluable advice to the new writer/author.

Thanks again to Brian for having me.

Yours in Finishing What you Started, Finding Your Worth and Finally Getting it.

Cicily

2 comments:

Ricky Bush said...

Your new book really seems to be a labor of love and a worthy project. Good Luck with it all. Anyway--

Rebecca A Emrich said...

I can't wait for the guest blogger =)